Installing CapsuleCRM for Jira
Go toof your Jira instance.
Find, click "Buy now" to install the app. You can get a trial license by clicking on "Free trial".
- Go to " and check if the app is installed correctly.
Configuring CapsuleCRM for Jira
- Navigate to "Configure" under "CapsuleCRM"
- Add your CapsuleCRM Token.
You can generate a token directly from your Capsule account via the Personal Access Tokens tab of the My Preferences > API Authentication Tokens page. You'll need to generate a token with read and write rights.
- Add the URL of your Capsule CRM.
Make sure that the url includes https:// at the start!
- For each project category select a project role to determine who can view the CapsuleCRM panel. You can read about the role functionality here.
If you don't want to show the CapsuleCRM panel on a project category you can leave set the selection field to "--".